Before you create an account, you must agree to the following:
We may change these rules anytime without informing you.
Also we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit or not.
- Be reasonable Do not spam or post any useless (or as you may think "very useful") advertising bullshit no one needs to know about and eventually it will be deleted.
- Do not post any material that may or will violate any laws.
- Do not post any abusive, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated bullshit everyone is tired of.
- Don't use cursing words, unless it's a f*cking emergency.
- Any information you have entered will be stored in our database.
- We will never share or sell any of your information to a third, forth or fifth parties (we hate spam as much as you do).
- Neither us nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.